President Levy Mwanawasa memorial guestbook (page 2)

Zambia in mourning for our President, Dr Levy Mwanawasa (September 3, 1948 – August 19, 2008). We appreciate your letters of grief, condolences, prayers, etc, for Dr Mwanawasa, and for Zambia, Africa. May God bless you.

Comments:
What a loss to my country and SADC as a whole. Mr. Mwanawasa did a great job to fight corruption in zambia and he will be greatly missed.I pray to God to find a God fearing and respectful man to continue where Ba Levy has left. Ala chabipa sana....kwena umushili tawikuta...

Your Excellency you have left a wonderful legacy which will be difficult to repeat may the Almight grant you eternal rest

Dr. Levy P. Mwanawasa, SC, your body could have given up but you will still remain with us in our minds & hearts till we meet again. You were a great man Zambia shall miss you dearly and remember you always. I just want to believe that this is the time God appointed for you to be with him. You are a SURVIVER & am sure God is proud of you just as the peace loving Zambians, home and abroad are. MYSRIP

Emmy Msukwa, Lusaka

Dr Patrick levy Mwanawasa will be dearly be missed and one would wish africa could have more of mwanawasas and Mbekis and we could be on good road to recovery but again thats death and may we find within all our hearts to seek a new crop of leaders who can genuinely stand for a bette country for all. Rest in peace

what a dark day for all of us zambia, africa and the world because you was the father to all of us. My your soul rest in peace and GOD KEEP A PLACE FOR YOU IN HEAVEN.

what a dark day for all of us zambia, africa and the world because you was the father to all of us. My your soul rest in peace and GOD KEEP A PLACE FOR YOU IN HEAVEN.

Indeed a dark cloud hungs over our country,what a leader we have lost. May we take to our knees and thank the almighty for having given us such an inspiration leader in the name of mwanawasa.May Gods plans reign at this time.
So long levy, So long levy.

We join our Zambian brothers and sisters in mourning the death of President Levy Patrick Mwanawasa,SC.The Zambian nation,SADC and indeed the African continent has been robbed of a galiant son of the soil.Our heartfelt condolences to the Mwanawasa family at this trying time. May the Almighty God strengthen and comfort you at this trying time. May His Soul REST IN PEACE Rumbidzai, Zimbabwe

any way even if we say sorry Gods timing is great...waya ba mwine, shuwa wakaleya asala wamushe ayenda, why didnt God take chiluba. any nabena ba levy chikwela, its mugabe who killed him on the same day he had a stroke, nomba after baiba ulupiya elo bale tweba, naiwe ukafwa... we now need fresh blood to govern mother zambia.

I will miss you Sir. My President Dr. Patrick Mwanawasa, you where an inspiration to me and the young people of Zambia, the way you fought for Corruption, the way you built our economy its my prayer that all of us we will follow your footsteps to build our country. Peace Zambia!
what a Gap you have LEFT! What a good lEGACY you have LEFT! May your Sour Rest in eternal Peace.

And may the good and Gracious God Comfort our 1st Mother of Zambia Maureen Mwanawasa and the Family as well as the entire Zambia in Jesus Name AMEN.

Missing you Sir
Paul- Family Legacy Missions Int'l Zambia

Dr. Levy Mwanawasa will be missed so much. He was a very hard working man and he work so hard just to make Zambia a very good nation and a very peaceful nation. People may say all soughts of words but the fact is he was one of the Best leader Zambia as ever had. The economy changed when he was in power. Atleast we would see his intelligence. May his soul rest in peace

Our dear President, we feel so saddened as the news of your passing sinks in.You have been a strong leader and had a passion for the Zambian people, you stood up against corruption and brought our country's morals to international acceptable standards. As much as we keep on asking ourselves why now, let us look at the positives you have done for our country in just a short time. We pray to God to help us find a man with integrity and the qualities that you had.Your excellency May your soul rest in peace. May the Almighty God grant us peace and strength as we go through this trying period.
We shall deeply miss you.
Bayawe tubeleleniko inkumbu....
Juliet. West Midlands, U.K

my heartfelt condolences to the Mwanawasa family. My heart bleeds when I think of our great Leader - Mwanawasa. may God heal the hearts of the family he left behind. Indeed Zambia will make it as he would have loved. Zambia will succeed and over come poverty. May your soul rest in peace Dr Mwanawasa.
Chuma, Zambia

Its like loosing a war hero! Mr Mwanawasa your efforts to stir Zambia in the right direction will be missed greatly by all Zambians.
May your saul rest in peace

RIP AS YOU AWAIT THE LORD IN HIS SOON COMING. PRAYERS TO THE ZAMBIAN PEOPLE AND FAMILY MEMBERS, TAKE COURAGE, KNOW THAT GOD IS STILL IN THE THRONE AND NOTHING CAUGHT HIM BY SURPRISE.

FROM
Yunis, KENYAN IN USA

I am devastated by the death of our President- such courage, wisdom and brilliance gone forever.I am wishing the family and all my Zambian sisters and brothers God's strength and comfort in this truly sad time. President Mwanawasa- yours was a life well lived, courageous and uncompromising, you will be greatly missed.Go well dear President mutushe muchibote cha Mfumu.
Lwanga, Grahamstown RSA

It really is a sad momment for us Zambians. We pray that God in His Sovereign Will, will comfort the family and nation as a whole. May He grant us the wisdom to choose a leader that will not only bring peace and unity but most of all praise and glory to the name of the Almighty God in Jesus name. Amen.

Its been a great loss to Zambia for a great leader of not only Zambia but Southern Africa. M.H.S.R.I.P

Levy is great loss for Zambia. Our country has lost a very respectful President, who has left a mark in history. I was fortunate to have known him during his lawyer days, and found him to be an honorable man.

My deepest condolences to late His Excelllency Dr.Levy Patrick Mwanawasa,SC,'s family.Life shall truly never be the same without our President.May God bless you and strengthen you more each day.The man died whilst on duty and to serve Zambia.We shall truly miss him.

Deepest condolences .Levy Mwanwasa shall truly be missed by family and nation.rest in peace taata.May God strengthen us as a nation and I know His will shall always prevail.

Deepest condolences .Levy Mwanawasa shall truly be missed by family and nation.rest in peace taata.May God strengthen us as a nation and I know His will shall always prevail.He was a staright and no nonsense leader that Zambia needed at this age.God guide us...

President Levy Mwanawasa,sc, you were such a great leader and such a big loss to our country.IT WAS A BLESSING TO HAVE YOU AS OUR PRESIDENT.You will deeply be missed by everyone.MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE.WE WILL ALLWAYS LOVE YOU. BY KABWE SII IN U.S.A

Words could never discribe the loss we wil suffer as a nation. your hard work and determination in making our zambia what it is today will always be remembered and appreciated. You will never be forgoten. R.I.P Mr Mwanawasa, you will always be remembered as one of a kind..

God's Promises:

HEBREWS 4:16 Approach the throne of grace with confidence, receive mercy and find grace to help in the hour of need.

JAMES 1:2 Count it a joy when you face trials, knowing that testing of faith produces endurance...

We stand together and mourn this exemplary leader....but my prayer is we follow his example and seek guidance through God.

In 1991 I was one of the Students from University of Zambia demonstrating for democratic change. I initiated a song 'chili mu ngoma ni mayo wanjebele, ukaye Mulungushi, uka vote Mwanawasa' a song that we sang as students marching to Mulungushi international conference in solidarity with the candidature of the late P.L. Mwanawasa and. When I look back at his service to nation of Zambia and its people, All I can say is that it was worth it.

I was at the Cathederal of the Child Jesus in Lusaka on 29th June 2008 where I heard your last speech on Reconciliation through Justice and Peace before you flew to Egypt and never to return home alive. Your speech will linger in Africa and continue to build a better Africa and a better world.

Rest in peace Ba Levy. You did a great Job.

Willys Simfukwe

Just at the time we needed him most, the enemy of humanity, the devil and his best best friend death, have stolen him from us. We shall ever miss our Dear President and Galant Fighter against Corruption and all its evils. Our economy was just beginning to shape up. Only God knows what next for Mother Zambia. May the Soul of Our Beloved Leader, President Levy Patrick Mwanawasa, SC, Rest not in Eternal Peace but just in peace until the Great Resurrection Morning, when the King of Kings and Lord of Lords comes to remove corruption forever more. We need to see him there.
Enock M Chitakwa, Mwami Adventist Hospital, Chipata, Zambia.

My condolences to the Mwanawasa family. This is the time that we as Zambians should all unite in prayer and ask for God to give us wisdom in finding another leader as great as Levy was to continue the good work and lead the nation to God as through him we can continue to have the Zambia that we all love. Glory and Honor to God.

How could I compromise your passing on our dear African Democratic Leader! Your leadership style was indeed unique not only to Zambia but to Africa too. You were a man of integrity and open minded who stood for and defended the truth. Even with good relationships with the Westerns you still fearlessly confronted them with facts about their own weaknesses. You were a true loving brother to all the leaderships of our neighboring countries but when you openly talked against what you saw to be defeating democratic practices in one of the SADC meber states, you were misunderstood by many including the brothers that you cared for most. You suffered stroke while on your mission to pursue concerns of SADC and the rest of Africa including true democratic leadership practices at the African Union summit in Egypt. How could you, as an African, withstand the psychological effects of seating for many hours next to your elder brother or sister that you have in real sense been helping to overcome domestic challenges but strongly feels challenged or not respected! You died a champion of true democracy for Africa. Let your death unit us as African brothers and sisters and may the Loving God bring true democracy that you championed even into the neighbor’s lovely land that through this experience your work shall always be appreciated and emulated by those who love peace and much more the new African generation that represents our future leadership.

john salim phiri said .solly to the first farmily.we are all lost our head of state.what a great loss to zambian people and the whole world atlage. may his soul rest in peace

Rest in peace. You did well to come in and fight corruption even against those that thought they would be untouchable. We pray for your family at this difficult time and that we may continue with the good work you started.

i don't even know what to say.this is really sad news.i can't jelp to shed tears.bu i guess we will all pass through this road one day.May the Lord God Almighty receive his soul.

you will be missed dearly

its so so sad..

may ur soul rest in peace

R.I.P

you will be missed dearly

its so so sad..

may ur soul rest in peace

R.I.P

What a great loss to the Zambian people he was a good honourable man.Our deepest sympthy to his wife and children may God be your refuge and strength in this vry sad time. dave and Shrmaine Odendaal Zimbabwe

We will always remember you as a great leader who cared for the lives of many Zambians and also Africans. It was a blessing for Zambia to have you as President and we appreciate what you did while alive. Will miss you a lot. May your soul rest in peace.

My condolences to the family and what a great loss to the world and Africa. Abold man who stood aganist corruption no matter the cost. He delivered and served, he will remain a legacy in our hearts. God rest his soul and we will forever miss him.

My condolences to the family and what a great loss to the world and Africa. Abold man who stood aganist corruption no matter the cost. He delivered and served, he will remain a legacy in our hearts. God rest his soul and we will forever miss him.

Our president our Leader pure at heart with great love for mother zambia . A leader who can not be replaced speacial quality you have President Levy Mwanawasa . Mother zambia it's people will surely miss you there will be any like you . A man of pure heart true to his people.

We love you and will mourn you with all that is withing us.

You will be missed

This a sad loss. Consciously and unconsciously we have come to appreciate President Levy Mwanawasa. Criticism is normal when you are a leader but this man's positives by far outweighed the negatives- albeit at a slow pace, the country has been moving forward.

While it is difficult to replace like for like, he set a standard that we will expect of his successors.

MHSRIP, God bless Zambia.

Jerry, Dublin.

A fighter of the opressed has gone, a champion of human rights for all has gone, a believer in a corruption free Zambia has gone. God why has it happenned this way? May his soul rest in peace
Kephas Katongo

Our spirits are broken,our hearts are tone apart and our minds are troubled by the loss of our great leader.He was a hero not only to mother Zambia but also beyond the borders.We will always remember his great works.My prayers and my heart felt condolences goes to the family.May God comfort our hearts in these trying moments and protect our dear country.

Lancelot,Russia

I now believe the saying 'Good people don't last'. Just when we were enjoying the fruits of his good leadership and governance, our dear President answers the Lord's call. We shall greatly miss such leadership that Zambia has not seen since Independence. Your Execellency you have left good marks on our lovely Country and have put us on the Map therefore, you will be too hard to forget. Rest in Peace sir.
MBK - New Zealand

A true leader was emerging, someone who was capable of changing the face of politics in Africa.
We have been robbed of a true african hero.
Zimbabweans will remember you for standing against repression in our country
R.I.P

Sir, God will give us a good leader to continue and run with your dream of eradicating poverty in Zambia. We loved you when you were ruling and in your death, we shall love you because you've brought us this far.

Mirriam - we are together in this, may God strengthen you my dear sister.

MHSRIP
Mwaka Brenda Kawana Mwape
Palmerston North
New Zealand

What a great loss to mother Zambia. How I wish this was still a rumour like the first one, how I wish you could come back and continue your good work. Selfless, loving and caring man. You wouldn't have tolerated the unbelievable salary increaments. Your execellency, No words can express the gap you've left in our Country. Only God knows how we feel about your death. Rest in eternal peace. We shall always remember you.

I was priviledged and honored to be with President Dr Ernest Bai Koroma of Sierra Leone in my capacity as my country's Foreign Minister at the most recently concluded African Union meeting, when he had a bilateral meeting with President Mwanawasa to discuss a whole range of issues including Zimbabwe. The most unfortunate thing that happened to Africa was the fact that he fell ill at the most crucial time that African needed this great statesman. Had he not fallen ill, the history of Zimbabwe would have been different today. We lost him at a time we needed him most. His death has deprived not only Zambia of a great statesman, but Africa democracy has really suffered a huge set back in terms of democratic development. In addition, he was a great supporter to my President within the African Union establised Committee of Ten on the UN Reform, which my President Chairs and of which the late President Mwanawasa was a member. He was very decisive, articulate and forthright. Not to talk about his honesty and sincerity. President Mwanawasa had a good heart. He was a fine gentleman. I therefore on behalf of President Dr Ernest Bai Koroma, the government and people of Sierra Leone, and on my personal behalf like to express our sincere condolences to his family, the Government and people of Zambia. May his soul rest in perfect peace.

Zambia has lost a great leader whose legacy will have ensured the return of integrity and rule of law to Zambia and the African continent as whole. He was a shining example of pragmatic leaders. He will be greatly missed. MHSRIP.
Mike Mwemba, USA.

Rest in peace, champion of democracy. Our president!

oh zambia,we have lost a man,A man of intergrity,a man who loved his nation,a man who stood up for his people,wise and courageous,who refused to say yes to the incorrupt practices that were so heavy upon the backs of the people,He dearly loved his nation,he dearly served us,He showed that there are still leaders in our nation who can stand for what is right and what is true.oh how are hearts are heavy,how we grieve for this great man,our dearly beloved president, His Excellency Levy Patrick Mwanawasa.....He has left a legacy ,Lord have mercy on our Nation and bless us again as you Blessed us when you gave us such a great leader!

May the Lord rest his soul in eternal peace.

Evans Chiyombwe

We unwillingly, tearfully with broken hearts bid farewell to our late President Levy Mwanawasa, the first sitting president to die in office, it's new and saddening to the 11 million plus Zambians. He fought corruption, supported young democracies with SADC region. He was a brand plucked out fire. Remember he made the court injunctions prominent in the 90's. He will be missed at all political levels.

The sage of Zambian Polittics has gone. He has left a legacy of anti grfti, fiscal displine, foreign investiments promotion, and economic emanicipation. It is our prayer that the next leader would be more aggressive to tacle poverty.

What an enormous loss. Thank you for your support, love and courage to keep Zambia free and stable. Love and light to the Mwanawansa family. You will remain forever in our hearts your excellency. May you rest in peace. We are already missing you.

What an enormous loss. Thank you for your support, love and courage to keep Zambia free and stable. Love and light to the Mwanawansa family. You will remain forever in our hearts your excellency. May you rest in peace. We are already missing you.

Your Excellency, Dr. Levy Patrick Mwanawasa, we doubted you when you came into State House but, you proved us wrong. During the short time that you led the country, Zambia recorded small but significant improvements. Your economic policies at the very least, stopped the downward trend in the economy, and registered positive gains in many spheres. You vehemently fought against the cancer of corruption and steadfastly stood for the rule of law in the country and the region. Although the world media wants to believe that you came to prominence after criticizing Mr. Mugabe, Zambians and other Africans know that you were prominent way before and your position on Zimbabwe was just a natural position for you as you were not afraid to call a spade just that. I hope you showed us the way so that we can strive to elect leaders of high integrity as you demonstrated in your short service to the country. May your soul rest in peace. And may the Almighty God remember you in paradise. I pray to God to bless and strengthen the family that you left behind.

Visions and faith is what we intrust within our leaders. It even become more fulfilling when great minds get to acomplish the people's will and hopes. Dr. Mwanawasa was that man, a man who stood up for change we all desire in our societies. For all his great works, Zambia trode closer and closer to justice. For the gap you have left, we shall remember you always. May peace be with the Mwanawasa family in these moments of hardship

Mr Mwanawasa, during your years of Law practice, campaign for presidency and Life as a whole you trully demonstrated that Zambia shall be governed by laws and not impulse or emotions of people. You lived by this principle in your life. Zambia,the whole of Africa and the World at large will bear witness to your selfless, fair and wise leadership. Your life has not been in vain. Sleep in peace. brave son of Zambia till we meet. Your's has been a successful life though taken away when we most needed you. I thank God for you and pray for those that will follow your footsteps.

We thank the Lord that He gave us you as a President. We thank you for you labours of love to bring our country to where it is today. We will miss you dearly Your Excellency.

David Nalumino Mwiya

It is sad to here the passing away of the son of Africa especially this needeful period for SADAC. I urgue other presidents of SADEC to have an open heart to say NO to evil works openly by following the example of late Mwanawasaand Presidentof Botswana MR Masire.

You used to be our great leader, Zambia shall miss you. May our good lord bless the family left behind and indeed the people of zambia. MYSRIP

Kaliminwa
Lusaka

The best tribute to our great leader will be to follow his passion for corruuption free Zambian society, rule of law, conducive environment where Zambians from all walk of life could live, strive and find opporunities to enhance their material and spiritual wellbeing, without fear and favour.

Body dies, not the soul. One leaves the material world to join the heavenly abode but leaves behind a legacy for others to learn from, emulate and pass on to generations to come.

May his sould rest in peace.

great loss to the whole continent of Africa! A great son of the soil who was well on the way of setting himself apart from the cabal of so-called African leaders... setting himself apart as one who loathed corruption, as one who fought for Democracy, not just for Zambians, but for Africa... especial Zim.

Rest in Peace Son of the Soil

Your Excellence Dr Levy Patrick Mwanawasa, SC, we will greatly miss you and your great contribution to our mother Zambia. You made us proud and gave us a sense of belonging. May your soul rest in peace

MHSRIP. your works will remain to tell what kind of a prsident you where. Boss you maybe gone but your ideologies will remain.
fairwell;;;;
jay - Ndola

We have lost a dedicated Zambian and African president with a clear vision for his country. MAy the Good Lord help us to find an appropriate successor according to the heart of God.
MUKOSA Katongo Francis (Zambian)
In Cameroon.

Your Exellency you have left a wonderful legacy.True example of quality leadership.You'll be greatly missed by all true lovers of democracy and human rights.May the good Lord rest your soul.

Who can find a virtuous man?
For him price is far above rubies.

A heart as solid as gold,
A heart so big your body couldn't hold,
but a heart that kept our nation whole.
A heart sometimes filled withpain,
but you'll never have to worry again.
A heart of gold stopped beating,two shining eyes at rest.
God broke our heart to prove,he only takes the best.
I shed tears the moment i heard of the sad news,everything in our country was looking up and i felt safe under your leadership,but then but god has a reason for calling you now when we needed you most.
MAY YOU REST IN ETERNAL PEACE SIR!

PRISCA SONIA BHADURKHAN
MARYLAND(U.S.A)

Pafwaba bantu pashala bantu goes the bemba saying. well yes it is true but the gap left is too big and i pray that those that come in to fill it will be up to your level. I am urging the nation to continue with the fight Levy started and not relax in his absence. The only way we can honour him is not by having glummy faces during this trying but to happily celebrate his life by bringing to fruition that which he started. Come on Zambia, this is no time to be sad! The captain may be gone but he has shown you the dircetion to take! And we should reach the destination. Achive the MDGs, he 2030 vision, corrupt free nation and food secure country. And no potholes.
GO WELL BIG LEVY.

What a loss to the geat son of africa. having known mr mwanawasa and his family. I feel a person loss as he was a man of principles who had the interest of the nation at heart. my hearfelt condolences to his wife and the children, the kakubo family. though we have lost contact you have always been thought about and prayed for. May the good lord comfort you all and may you find comfort in the good times you shared with him. He will be sadly missed by the entire nation. Be strong and of good courage.May the almight God grant you enternal rest.

Your Excellency, now with GOD we have lost, but the day one dies is better than the day one is born.

Njekwa, Durban RSA.

Dear Mr. President, May the Lord grant grace to your soul in your rest. You gave yourself as a gift of good leadership and belief of a better Zambia. You absence is now felt, we can now only stand in prayer with your family that you have left behind and seek to realise the dreams you envisioned of Zambia. A better Zambia is everyone's dream. May the Lord grant to us your wishes for Zambia, and may we all as Zambias strive to reach the goals, not only for Zambia alone but for Africa and the World. To crown it all May the glory be to God through His Son Jesus Christ. Amen

Our deepest condolences to Maureen Mwanawasa and family on the untimely passing of His Excellency,Dr Levy Mwanawasa.He has left a legacy of progress and advancement in our beloved country.May his soul rest in eternal peace.
From the Kaoma family.
Michigan
U.S.A.

I have always been a personal admirer of the leadership qualities, strong principles and determination of Levy Mwanawasa. I never ceased to share that thought with all I knew. I am glad to note, though too late for those doing so now, that others have finally joined me. Let us learn to give praise where it is due and when somemne is still
alive.

He died a proud man.His intelligence put Zambia on the first line,he's now looking back on us to continue figthing all those things he fought that put the country where it is now.Not only was he fighting to change things in Zambia but in Africa as a whole,he was capable of changing the face of politics in Africa.DR LEVY MWANAWASA demonstrated to us so that we can strive to elect leaders of high integrity just as he was.

we will forever miss you,may your soul rest in peace.

we finally had a president who inspite such a struggle to get to state house, did what he believed in and made us proud.may you rest in peace mr president and may the Lord greet you and say well done to you.

This loss of our beloved president should be respected by persuing those values that he beleived in so much.One of which was true and meaningful development of our God given africa.Pafwa bantu pashala bantu...Let us continue walking in his steps and may God our father bless as all.

The nation is in deep shock at your untimely death LPM. In your quest for a corrupt free Zambia, you won hearts of many including your bitterest of enemies- this will forever be the legacy you have left us

What a loss to my home sweet.Mr.President you will greately be remember for your strong stancy against corruption in the country.It's really sad to loose a father.We are now orphans but l believe God will never abondon us.President Levy Patrick Mwanawasa May your Soul Rest in Peace. Sr.Ruth Zulu (Philippines)

Its a big loss to our nation and the SADC region. Your input was immense and demanded alot of time,sacrifice,courage and focus. You lead with vision and passion for our mother land. You have set an accountable and transparent pattern of governance. Our attitudes towards use of public resources changed due to your positive stance. You will be greatly missed but your vision for a prosperous Zambia lives on! You have left a legacy to emulated by all!
Morgan.C

Its a big loss to our nation and the SADC region. Your input was immense and demanded alot of time,sacrifice,courage and focus. You lead with vision and passion for our mother land. You have set an accountable and transparent pattern of governance. Our attitudes towards use of public resources changed due to your positive stance. You will be greatly missed but your vision for a prosperous Zambia lives on! You have left a legacy to be emulated by all!
Morgan.C

Awe kwena chabipa sana, where are we going to find another no nonsense leader like ba mwine too sad mwe bantu may your soul rest in peace. your sacrifice and insight in no other leader can we find. what a great loss

Hope God will give give another leader with your calibre greatly missed by umunankwe

Its a great Loss to the country.He was a great leader.May his soul rest in peace.
Victoria.

ZAMBIA HAS LOST A LAEDER.WHOM WHEN HE WAS LIVING PEOPLE USED TO BELITTLE HIM BUT NOW HE HAS GONE ZAMBIANS HAVE FELT THE IMPART.MAY HIS SOUL RATE IN PEACE.
MWANSA LOMBE

I WAS DEVASTETED WHEN I HEARD THE SAD NEWS OF THE DEATH OF OUR PRESIDENT MR MWANAWASA.ITS SO SAD TO LOSE A PRESIDENT LIKE YOU.MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN ETERNAL PEACE .ETHEL(ZAMBIAN)

May your soul rest in peace

Soldier on sir even in the heavens, you always were a good leader and your qualities did show thru in the 70s when you were Vice President of the University of Zambia Student union. Death has been stalking thee because you are and was a good man but you defied it and went on to lead a nation because this was your destiny, it simply had to be done. We will miss your warmth Levy your integrity and genuine desire and willingness to do what you can to the best of your ability for Zambia. We mourn you with our hearts because we know that there will be no exact replica of you so rest in peace our first President of Zambia to be snatched by the cruel hand of death.

What a loss! The Hero has gone. We pray to God that he will give Zambia another Hero. A great job was done especially to fight corruption. May your soul rest in eternal peace in Jesus name.

"God gives and takes"
He gave us a good leader with intergerity. He has left a legacy. A who spoke from his heart. God will give us another leader.
Pst Stephen Lundama

My condolences to the
Family.But we all know
everything has its time.I hope they are going to bury him with respect.

We pray for the great son of Africa, who aways wanted good for all God's children. May your soul rest in peace.
Sister Vitalina Chimavi, C.S.JB.

Mr Levy P Mwanawasa SC you where a great leader that God give us.You did did a lot of things that toke Zambia at a High level.God Almight grant you eternal Peace.

Mr Levy P Mwanawasa, Was a leader that has shaped zambia's history. He will be admired by all. True leaders are born not made, and we thank God for him.

My heartfelt condolences to Mrs.Mwanawasa and the family and of course all the people of Zambia on the unexpected demise of zambia's beloved President Mr.Levy Patrick Mwanawasa.It is indeed a great loss to the entire nation,nay,the entire Africa since Mwanawasa was an exemplary leader committed to Democracy and empowerment of the less privileged people coupled with national economic development.

Long live Mwanawasa's legacy!

t.K.ramanaathan

Dear late President,
When You were alive some people were against your idears and administration now that You are no more,this is when the very people who were against you have seen that your administration was exallent.Oh how hard it will be to replace you.May your Soul Rest in Peace.

Miselo-Chingola

Dear late President,
When You were alive some people were against your idears and administration now that You are no more,this is when the very people who were against you have seen that your administration was exallent.Oh how hard it will be to replace you.May your Soul Rest in Peace.

Miselo-Chingola

A good name is better than all the riches of this world. President Mwanawasa has died leaving a good name behind. Zambia will really miss the leadership of our late God fearing President who has departed from this world when Zambia and its people needed him most. People of Zambia let us unite and ask God to give us a leader who will emulate our late President. Ba Levy all the good works will follow you. May the good Lord strength the first family for this great loss.

May our Dear Late President rest in peace.Will miss you Levy what a great man you where!

As peace loving country, just wanna thank all my fellow Zambians for keeping peace in these trying moments may God be praised for that.

It was just like a game. At the time we started enjoying it, 90 minutes were over. Thank you, you would have taken zambia Higher. God knows why. May your wonderful soul rest in peace.

Its unbelievable that u are gone but God knows why he took you away from us.We just thank God for the wonderful years that you ruled our country. You are a great man who wil always live in our hearts . REST IN PEACE MAN OF VALOR

francine zulu
Its unbelievable that u are gone but God knows why he took you away from us.We just thank God for the wonderful years that you ruled our country. You are a great man who wil always live in our hearts . REST IN PEACE MAN OF VALOR

My deepest condolences to the Mwanawasa family.Levy will be missed by family, freinds and the whole nation.MAY YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE AND MAY THE GOOD LORD OUR GOD GUIDE THIS NATION IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.Mr.Mwanawasa you will always be remembered as one of a kind.

Dr President, you died at the wrong time, when Zambians needs you. You were a hope and inspiration to Zambian people.May your spirit reighns.
Go well.

Tseke Nchabeleng

May your soul rest in peace.And the grace of God be with everyone mornning your passing.I cry my beloved country as i mourn my beloved president.To the family i say be strong God is with you,you are in our thoughts.

This is such a loss that men alone cannot replace, but God. We should all pray and ask God to provide someone like or better than Levy. Only God can provide that person for this country. Getting someone that falls less of the likes of Levy will be retrogressive.But having someone better, will be more than comforting. Therefore lets all join together in seeking God over the issue of a new leader.
God continue blessing "Zambia" whose God is Jehovah the maker of heavens and earth, father of our only Lord and saviour Jesus Christ.

We miss you Levy. We can't believe that you are no more.Our memories about you will ever remain fresh.

i would like to pass my condolences to maureen mwanawasa and the family,the lose you feel right now is not just what one would consider a family one but it is for the nation at large.
we have lost a man who sacrificed his long term illness since survived the nearly fatal accident to build a just zambia. And the follwing just gives you an idea of what our late president stood for:
expose corruption of some of our leaders who hold and held high office,this sent a message to everyone from the highest level of people in our society to the lowest level of people in society to be aware that corrupt practices would not be tolerated at all. and this has to some extend made people and citizens as a whole to put zambia first and help in its development.

iam sure the president would have loved to see a developing zambia that is able to look after its own population through provision of good health,education,creation of jobs for the zambian people and self sufficient in food production through our farmers.
im going to give each and every zambian a minute to visualise a zambia free of corrupt practices and try to visualise a zambia with a fuctional health service,functional local manucipal councils in terms of provision of services such as clean water,accessible compunds due to better roads, street lights, house numbers and street names in our own neighbourhood and further more jobs to sustain the provision of the named services the payment of bills for the services provided by the councils jus to make this as an example.

Icalo chashala chenka ukwabula bwebo mwane,mwatusha mufinshi imilimo mwa-tushila sha kutwalilila kuntashi.
Ba-Lesa benka ebeshi ifibanshika pano panshi,babula kateka uwamano,utakwete umwenso.
Ba Lesa ba misungeni muminwe shabo....

Indeed the death of Mwanawasa is touching.The man was focussed,hardworking,exemplary.MHSRP.

He was a great man though people never appreciated his work, they gave him all sort of names.But "YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE UNTIL YOU LOOSE IT" Miss my president.
M.H.S.R.I.P
I'm Chris Chama, reside in Lusaka and i just want to cry out loud to the all world about what i, Zambia, Africa as well as the world had gone though.during the mourning period.

Sad indeed to loss such a great man like Levy Patrick Mwanawsa.We all know how he respect the rule of law and now we are already missing him as some of our leaders are intending to disrwgard the law of the land educated as they are.Unwise leaders do not see the importance of law.We missing and we will continue missing him because he respected the law of the land.

We are praying for the family of the late president and the country as a whole.God bless Zambia.
Sibongile Herring.Texas

It is indeed a great loss to the nation and the region. He was a visionary leader who stood for what he said, always wanted faireness to prevail to all at all times, a rare quality indeed. We will greatly miss him.One thing we are sure of is that God wiil provide another leader who may even be better than Levy so that we can always praise him while we live.

The time I was seeng the very best of Zambia,the man behind every best thing was taken away.Gone at the time we needed him most,in Zambia,SADC region and Africa as a whole.Yangu abasuma baya eeh!What a set back in the Zambian family.Our hero,great leader,an inspiration to most of us youths,the real patriot..is gone;President mwanawasa!May his soul rest in eternal peace till we meet again.Shalom!!

Tata wesu Levy Mwanawasa waya mkutusha kumulu washa fwe fibusa fyobe nkumba bulili ala mwandi waliuwatemwika sendama bwinobwino.Its a song that rings in my mind as the great message of his death penetrates my soul.Yes his the fallen Lion of Zambia,suthern Africa and the entire Africa

Rest in eternal peace

you have left a big gap in zambian politics which will be difficult to bridge. very few people understood your style of leadership.

Rest in eternal peace

you have left a big gap in zambian politics which will be difficult to bridge. very few people understood your style of leadership.

Dr levy Patrick Mwanawasa was a very good president despite his death his dream and plans must go on

he was a very greatleader who never tolerated nonsense and corruption,he was serious on business.I will miss him very much!!Lets hope our new leader will be like him.MHSRIP

We will surely miss you LPM, rest in peace my friend.

Herring Ministries is praying for you all after the lost of your President.May God help you as you prepare for next elections,we will be watching and praying for Zambia and Zambians.Sam & Bongie Texas.

May the soul rest in peace Mr Mwanawasa...

Awe chalibipa sana...It was indeed a sad moment for not only Zambia but the whole of Africa and especially the southern region. He was the hope we had for the Zim problems. His leadership and courage most african leaders could learn from. May his soul rest in peace.
We pray to God to give us a leader of such calibre to carry Zambia nabena Zambia to greater heights. my fellow Zambians lets vote wisely.

There has never been a President in Zambia with a mind of Levy p Mwanawasa who did not only die for his country but for neighbouring countries like Zimbabwe. A person of frank talk and who respected Justice in its totality and rule of Law. May His Soul Rest in Peace.

May his soul rest in peace and his family have the strength to move on and be strong. Indeed Dr Levy was a great man and he proved it.
God bless!

Mwanawasa is a man who fought for the betterment of all Zambians as evidenced by the good things that all Zambians began to experience as opposed to the current government.

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Back to President Levy Mwanawasa Memorial and Guest Book Home Page
  • Back to Zambia, Africa Home Page
  • This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?