Zambia Conservation Websites
Preservation and protection of the Zambian environment and Zambia’s natural beauty
* Mundawanga.com -Munda Wanga Environmental Park -Beautiful conservatory park.
* Zambiaarchitecture.com -Zambia Vernacular Architecture. Great site on Zambian culture & life
* Chimfunshi.org.za -The Chimfunshi Wildlife Orphanage
* Chipembele.org -Chipembele Wildlife Education Trust, teaching Zambian children conservation.
* ZambiaConservation.blogspot.com - A Zambia conservation blog.
* Ministry of Tourism, Environment And Natural Resources (MTENR) -main state institution.
* Necz.org.zm -The Environmental Council of Zambia (ECZ)
* Zawa.org.zm -Zambia Wildlife Authority.
* Wcsz.org.zm -Wildlife and Environmental Conservation Soceity of Zambia (WECZ)
* National Heritage Conservation Commission (NHCC) -Third party website. No known site.
* National Museum Board (NMB) -Third party website. No known parent site.
* Invasive Alien Species Management in Zambia - A project on invasive species, under the ECZ
* 2001 Stockholm Convention (SC) on Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) -Implementation
* Copperbelt Environmental Project -Under the ECZ
* Zambia Network for Environmetal Educators and Practitioners (ZANEEP) -under the ECZ
* Institute of Environmental Management, Copperbelt University
* Ministry of Agriculture and Cooperatives - Fisheries Department -Third party website.
* WWF - Environmental conservation work in Zambia
* awdczambia.org -African Wild Dog Conservation -one of Africa’s most endangered carnivores
* Zambia Conservation at conserveonline.org.
* Conservation Tillage in Zambia - a free conservation book online
* Starvation.net -Mark Elsis of Starvation.net shares some chilling statistics on hunger. Lots of other useful links -some a lil too political.
Click here to contact us & submit a Zambia conservation website. Thank you for your labor of love. May God bless you.
2. Great conservation blogs and forums on Zambia conservation work:
* Zambia Conservation blogspot - An extensive Zambia conservation blog.
* Livingstone 'Walking with Lions' Project
* Zambia Gamefields Investment Journal
* Victoria Falls Heritage Protection
* Zambia Landsafe Investments
* Zambia Elephant Times
* Zambia Safari Hunting
* Zambia Forests
3. Other conservation websites though not directly related to Zambia
* Starvation.net -Mark Elsis of Starvation.net shares some chilling statistics on hunger. Lots of other useful links -some a lil too political. Below are some selected links found at Starvation.net.
* Haarp.net (Scary stuff!)
Click here to submit your Zambia travel and tourism website at Zambian Website.
Click here for a virtual glance at Zambia in maps
Click here for a virtual glance at Zambia in pictures & images
* Click here for major Zambia travel and tourism info